Sharing the Message

Recently I held a Compassion Fatigue Information Session in Smiths Falls.  It was attended by 30 people from a great cross section of services.  Yes, I padded the numbers with a few family members, but they enjoyed the message also!
We had staff from health, childcare, youth services, Ontario Works, United Way, senior support services and education.  These people were very supportive about my message and certainly admitted to recognizing themselves and others with some of the stories I told, and the information I provided.
I am very grateful to all who attended and I hope you will take the information and keep the conversation going in your workplace and family about Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma and Burnout.
I am planning information sessions in Ottawa, Brockville, Kanata and Carleton Place in the near future.  Please contact me if you are interested in participating in these events.
Christa

17 Comments to Sharing the Message:

chat teen 18 on November-17-16 11:51 AM
I would love to hear some lectures on Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma, and Burnout. I'm interested in relations of this topic to chat teen 18 as an alternative for mindfulness curing technique. Check it out!

ertert on December-02-17 5:50 AM
dgtert

write great essays on December-02-17 5:53 AM
Sharing the message certainly admitted to recognizing themselves and others with some of the stories. This compassionforyou blog always giving us about conversation going in your workplace and fatigue.

Avenue on December-12-17 1:02 AM
Improving great topics and educational site always here I have got more tips about educational price as well. This affordable edubirdie priceblog always improving our knowledge and great essay methods as well,keep it up.

Write my paper for money on February-21-18 9:04 AM
These people are very supportive of my message, I am sure I admit myself and others know some of the stories I tell, and the information I provide.

troubleshoot sound on June-30-18 3:25 AM
On our site to solve the problem of fix sound it is the solver problem.

Elie Hirschfeld on July-06-18 10:06 AM
We still so much need to learn because this is the way of life and you can't leave it. If you learn daily you grow daily and know more things.

Mens Leather Jacket on July-27-18 7:27 AM
Pleasant article, much obliged for the data. It's exceptionally total data. I will bookmark for next reference. Truly cool post. It's genuinely extremely decent and helpful post. Much obliged for offering this to us!it is my first stop by.

sexy one piece swimsuit on July-30-18 2:24 AM
This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is extremely pleasant one and gives indepth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this pleasant article.

buy youtube views and subscriber on July-30-18 2:24 AM
I am reading for last couple of days about astronomy. I wrote lots of articles but didn't gain any knowledge about astronomy but It was some thing different I read in today's article about astronomy. It is always a interesting topic for me and it is really difficult to find authentic information about it. Thanks Very Much for sharing High level of Knowdelge about Astronomy. I am very Delighted.

McDVOICE on August-14-18 6:03 AM
I need to read more pieces like you shared. The “until outcomes can no longer be predicted by race,” phrase, I can’t say how meaningful that is to me. Thank you again. I’m with you on all you shared.

robux hack on August-23-18 7:24 AM
To get robu for free then use free robux generator for the roblox robux game to play free.

Best Accounting Assignment Help on August-28-18 4:21 AM
My Friend Recommended This Blog And He Was Totally Right Keep Up The Good Work

Case Soltuion on August-28-18 5:59 AM
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.

Web chat service on September-23-18 12:42 PM
If, you want to popularize your brand name then it will be worthwhile to use live web chat service for your corporate website, as it helps gaining the real buyers.

Assignment Helper on October-04-18 6:52 AM
Those who are searching over internet 'economics assignment help'contact with us now. We are the best assignment writing service provider in Australia. Our Academic assignment writers available 24*7 hours for the students, if you really want to need assignment help online at cheapest price meet assignment helper at sample assignment and get high distinction grades.

spanish to english on October-15-18 9:45 PM
I am very interested in this issue, look forward to receiving more information from people who have used it