Soul work 2

I know there is a lot of stuff out there about doing soul work.  I have to say it is an ongoing journey for me to even try and define soul.  I struggle with a definition for spirituality.  I also know there are many, many teachers about soul work and I have read many of there books.  I love that stuff!!  I find Eckhart Tolle a little difficult for me, but I like his videos and interviews.  Same with Deepak Choprah.  I love his video about inspiration.  I also love his interview with Rainn Wilson (Dwight, from The Office).  If you haven't seen the site SoulPancake yet, you are in for a treat.  He has great interviews and information and discussions which are all about the big questions.  More info about the work I have done and continue to do.  Send me your inspirations about your soul work!!

If Soul work is an area you are interested in, check out Panache Desai.  He speaks about our Soul Signature.  I also love The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, about soul work and our behaviour.  These agreements are everyday tools we can use to understand ourselves and others and live more authentically.

10 Comments to Soul work 2:

top quality essays on May-29-18 4:02 PM
Soul work is a different concept to understand for all of us. This blog is really special for developing and understanding. This is somehow a best blog for the readers and they will get many new and different ideas with the help of this blog.

play online sudoku on June-28-18 12:42 AM
online free games are very nice and amazing to do enjoy if you want to play so click on our site and do entertainment.

eddie007 on July-21-18 1:50 AM
Data Entry Services help you to improve the speed of your business activities. Product Data Entry outsourcing can help promote business profits

mybkexperience on August-13-18 7:44 AM
Soulwork is the practice of working with your soul. It can help you to explore and overcome your pain, unconditionally love the person you are and live a life of true meaning. It can also help you find peace, acceptance, wholeness and your true purpose in life.

https://fixforwindows.com/bsod on August-22-18 4:35 AM
Bluescreen harm your system and also your operating system.

Victoria dufux on September-07-18 8:35 AM
Good Information and is very useful.Mobilism simcity buildit mod apk dead trigger mod apk

Geeker on October-12-18 3:10 AM
Very good work I am sure you will be very successful till now Dead Trigger 2 MOD APKĀ

play dvd in window 10 on October-24-18 6:16 AM
Hey glad to inform you we are sharing a portal that help you to know how to play a dvd in windows 10 in a easiest way, There is number of result available in the internet but we provide an easiest way to do that.

Huda on December-26-18 12:19 AM
this is a very beautiful blog site. i like it zalo download

https://payforresearchpaper.com/ on February-20-19 5:26 AM
Great content that sightsees the deeper questions of life from a more confident, active perspective. Associated to some YouTube channels, this one is essentially not a bad effect and poses good questions to consider.