Books I like...

I love, love, love curling up on a Saturday morning with a new book.  These are some of my favourites;
One Minute Mindfulness, Donald Altman

Trauma Stewardship, Laura van Dernoot Lipsky (I am now re-reading this one)

The Art of Extreme Self-Care, Cheryl Richardson

Overextended and Undernourished, Dennis Portnoy

LIFE 101, Everything We Wish We Had Learned About Life In School - But Didn't,
Peter McWilliams

...and of course...
The Compassion Fatigue Workbook, Creative Tools for Transforming Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Traumatization by Françoise Mathieu

13 Comments to Books I like...:

Homepage on October-04-16 2:51 PM
I really love to read and, maybe, one day I'll all these books, but now I don't have time to read, unfortunately, so I spend all my free time at the homepage of this site. Exciting!

Dr. Ishtiaq Malik History on July-27-17 3:11 AM
Hi, your post is so astounding and the books you have said are wonderful. i adore perusing books yet i read an else sort of books you know love verse and romantic tales sort. by the route a debt of gratitude is in order for such great post.

breaking news urdu on March-10-18 9:44 AM
Thanks for you informative and effective sharing i like your post and your thought i add this in book mark and i also want to read this in future.breaking news urdu is urdu updated news in urdu language.

Cheap Printing Services Near me on May-21-18 3:40 AM
I have checked this post and I thought it was good, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my everyday blog list. You deserve it my friend.

Valid 70-341 exam questions on July-04-18 9:04 AM
It’s very excellent information and more real facts to provided that post.Thank you for sharing this information.

superiorpapers com on October-23-18 12:30 PM
I love reading books and read a new book every week to get relief from my stress. Many books inspired me a lot to become a content writer . The book The Art of extreme self-care is my favorite one I would suggest this to everyone who is self-obsessed.

pexe jurer on November-24-18 6:47 AM

Humiara Shah on December-12-18 1:06 PM
It is really good thing that whenever you have free time then read some books and gain some knowledge about everything in which you have interest also one of writer of Assignment writing help Lahore suggest me some books and whenever I have some free time I prefer to read the books which is a good thing for me and for my knowledge.

shubham on December-13-18 4:28 AM
Its a big site for me because here i get my more favorite things firefox download free for my entertainment and also for the internet service.

Suno on December-26-18 12:37 AM
i like all the content articles, I really cherished zalo download

v on December-26-18 1:53 AM
v

Assignment help Online on January-18-19 3:07 AM
For students help you just look at the Assignment help given by the assignment experts. Opting for our Assignment help Online could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us.

PowerPoint presentations help on January-23-19 1:51 AM