A little peace...

Well, I have put myself right out there!!  I have had two articles in local papers and it feels good.  I stand by what | am doing and the response has been favourable.  I hope if you have tried to contact me you hear back soon as I will respond to every email.  If you don't hear from me please try again.
My son is happily settled at college.  Our hockey player left to play on another team. Our other son is in hockey tryouts and we can just keep our fingers crossed it works out well for him.
I have just finished reading Women Food and God.  I highly recommend it if you have any issues with food...and who doesn't.  I eat too much, I waste too much, I don't composte yet, the fridge is full yet there is never anything to eat when the kids look into it!!  I could go on but then I would not be able to enjoy this small quiet moment of peace!
I exercised this morning and took my vitamins. I ate a good lunch and a healthy supper.
Today was a good day and I am grateful.  After all, this moment is all we have and we must savour the peaceful moments no matter how short they are.  Try not to be too busy to find them.
Christa

10 Comments to A little peace...:

Dissertation Writing Service on June-25-18 5:23 AM
We normally says we must have sportsman spirit but in actual life an sportsman living real life.

Essays Help UK on July-03-18 3:49 AM
You have to be anxious about your food. Fitbit is a great digital device to detect your fitness on regular basis. It helps you to maintain your health.

Best Dissertation Writing Service on July-05-18 2:34 PM
Its great to read the information that you have shared in this article. I will appreciate your efforts for educating as many students as it is possible because it is one of the best things that a person can do in order to spread education throughout the world.

British dissertation writer uk on July-13-18 3:10 AM
One who enjoys hockey and applauds good performances no matter who is playing is a true sportsman spirit. One who supports his/her teams in up and down and keeps cheering their team to do well without insulting the rival team players and their fans.

professional essay writers UK on July-13-18 3:40 AM
obviously diet play a great role in a sportsperson life thanks for your informative article and helping students by educating them.

roblox free robux on September-08-18 4:03 AM
To get free robux for the roblox robux game to play free then use free robux generator for the roblox free robux game to play free.

Buy Harvard Business Case Studies Solutions on September-13-18 7:30 AM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.

Help Writing Dissertation on September-13-18 8:32 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..

essay on time on September-17-18 2:56 PM
When a student don`t have grip or knowledge on English language grammar than this writing problem will occur. That is reason why students are getting afraid about assignment work and going in search of guidance to complete their assignment work and wasting their money by paying them for work.

bubble shooter on September-18-18 3:16 AM
Wow really interesting article, may later be able to share other helpful information are more interesting. Thank you!