I am always as excited to find out what I will learn at my workshops.
This is what I have picked up along the way.
At one of my first presentations to a group of amazing teachers, I told them I wanted to become a vegetarian.  They gave me some advice and a few weeks later I stopped eating meat.  It has been over 1 1/2 years.
Elephant Ear Hosta is  a great plant for shade gardens.  Clematis root needs to be shaded.
Paramedics feel invisible.  Fire and police seem to get all the attention.
There are still many people who have not heard the terms compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma.
Other people think poor customer service is becoming more acceptable.  This is a very disturbing trend especially in human service agencies.
I love finding out what is important and exciting to other people.  I have my own passions and areas of interest I want to share, so it is fun for everyone if we can share what we know.

I really believe we can spend more time at home and in our workplaces engaging staff during difficult times, and times of great change using activities that include what people love.
How do you think we can do that?

10 Comments to What I learn at my workshops:

write me an assignment on December-19-17 4:04 AM
I am so happy to peruse this. This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the arbitrary deception that is at alternate sites. Welcome your sharing this best doc.The author clearly describe each and every part of the article with good language and information.

Who Can Write Assignment for Me on January-26-18 7:15 AM
Business workshop showed me how essentially every individual's close to home encounters shading his or her discernments. Five individuals can read a similar sentence and translate it five distinctive ways, and their experiences have a substantial impact in these elucidations.

Pay Someone to Do Assignment on February-02-18 3:20 AM
I am extremely inspired with this blog! Clear clarification of issues is given and it is available to everybody. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this post. This is great.

Assignment help online on May-10-18 4:03 AM
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WRITE MY ASSIGNMENT For getting the best essays written hire the Professional Essay Writers of all assignment help.com who have knowledge in every field to write the best essays for you.

assignment writing service uk on May-12-18 5:27 AM
I think its great achievement that a workshop is the place you do some reasonable work and the correct arrangement will change enormously by subject and individual teacher. They might be nearly driven by a guide or you may simply be offered space to get without anyone else work.

the academic papers on June-02-18 3:40 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. buy dissertation online

Law assignment help on June-21-18 3:00 AM
Students Assignment Help provide the expert and qualified assignment writers for law assignment help Services. They are fluent in any academic writing and offers its best writing contribute to the students. We can deliver the assignments before the deadline.

Buy An Essay UK on June-21-18 6:28 AM
I found your website best for my requirements. We are knowledgeable that enlivening early is perfect and that multitasking will make us less useful. A commitment of appreciation is outright to sharing, keep it up.

happy wheels on June-23-18 9:29 AM
Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.

KrogerFeedback on June-25-18 2:36 AM
Krogerfeedback is an overview site where they give free coupons and focuses in return of criticism. Essentially they ask these audits since they can utilize the date which you are topping off to extemporize their administration.