Upcoming events

I am excited to be participating in some exciting events in the next few months.
I am hosting an information session in my community of Smiths Falls April 3, 2013.  If you are in the area and want to join us, please register by contacting me through our contact page on this site.  It is a general overview of the topic of Compassion Fatigue and what I, and others can provide to support people in the human services and in a care giving role.  This is also a chance to say thank you to my own community for what they do for my family and neighbours.

I am meeting with some agency leaders in April and this is exciting as these people are the decision makers. It is an encouraging sign to be invited to speak to them about Compassion Fatigue and how they can support themselves, their staff and their agencies in this area.

In May I have a presentation scheduled with a group of family members of service providers.  I am really looking forward to meeting them.  They are really the wind beneath our wings and the people who make it possible for the service providers like each of us, to do what we do.

I am working on participating in 2 conferences in June as a presenter and to have an exhibit of information for participants.  I participated as an exhibitor at the Kanata Wellness Expo in January 2012, and it was great.  I met lots of interesting people and shared some information with many other agencies about what we are doing in this field.  I love conferences!  I will have more details in the future.

As I said before, I am presenting a workshop at the Third Annual Compassion Fatigue Conference in June.  Between now and then, I am further developing my presentation and preparing what I believe to be the best gift bags ever!!  My husband is convinced I will never make any money because I give too much away!!  I happen to think we are all worth it!  So many conferences are focused on our agencies and clients and this is THE conference that is only about you and me!!

13 Comments to Upcoming events:

uk essay on December-28-17 1:11 AM
Time to say thank you really very impressive and wonderful topics I ever seen here for the more topics always. This melodisdoggiedaycare site has been updating about judge personalities, aggressive dogs and adapt and get over their shyness.

pan card status uti on January-20-18 3:36 AM
An installment card number, essential record number (PAN), or basically a card number, is the card identifier found on installment cards, for example, charge cards and check cards, and put away esteem cards, gift vouchers and other comparative cards. In a few circumstances the card number is alluded to as a bank card number.

pan card download on January-22-18 12:27 AM
Dish Card is an obligatory necessity for every Indian native and legal elements, particularly the individuals who pay wage assess

eaadhar on January-24-18 2:30 AM
Thanks for the great information. Download eaadhar card online.

india colleges on January-29-18 5:52 AM
Meracollege.in gives a stage to the individuals who cherish/adored there school , their mates ,Its only a little activity to return to the times of College.

maggi recipe on January-30-18 7:18 AM
Plan extensive variety of delicious formulas with Maggi Noodles, Bhuna masala, Maggi coconut powder, Maggi soup, pasta and substantially more.

Samsung Service Centre in Hyderabad on February-01-18 6:55 AM
The Samsung consumers should be aware that authorized Samsung Service Centre in Hyderabad comes with doorstep service. You can perfectly hire their unique and expert service when your Samsung products are under warranty period and out of warranty period. Whatever minor or major components have to be instantly changed, they will bring to your home plus change them in the front of you and your family members only. Whenever you avail their unique service, the nearby service center will send immediately their technician and experts in order to attend your complaint related to Samsung Geysers and Water Geysers products.

IPL 2018 Prediction on February-04-18 9:34 AM
IPL 2018 Schedules, Time table, Match list IPL 2018 Schedules date time not yet discharged. If you don't mind check following 3 days.

MBBS in Philippines on April-02-18 9:18 AM
MBBS In Philippines - Find low cost for MBBS in the Philippines with less tuition fee & living cost for Indian students from best universities 2018. If anyone wants to study MBBS abroad in the Philippines, here is the way to get direct admission with less fee structure etc. For more details check here.

MBBS in China on April-12-18 12:47 AM
Here., you can find a low cost for MBBS in China with less tuition fee & living cost for Indian students from best universities 2018. If anyone wants to study MBBS abroad in China, here is the way to get direct admission with less fee structure etc. more details check here.

Professional Essay Writers UK on April-14-18 5:33 AM
All in London, for example, bought 86% of the pressing traffic to price ticket bookings on a current marketing campaign for Jongleurs Comedy and from forty-five websites. Nine introduced click fee.

Good Manufacturing Practice on April-30-18 4:50 AM
Pharmaceutical quality influences each American. FDA controls the nature of pharmaceuticals painstakingly.

greeting cards on May-09-18 1:52 AM
A welcome card is a delineated bit of card or great paper including a declaration of kinship or other notion.